The perspective of 3D printing has brought industrial production into a better view – convenient, fast, and cost and labor effective.
One of the most popular mini 3D printers today is the Monoprice Select Mini; it is surprisingly affordable for a quality built and designed mini 3D printer. If you want to get to know more about the Monoprice Select Mini 3D printer, you should continue reading this post.
Key Product Specifications:
- Printing Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Area: 4.7 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches
- Printing Speed: 55 mm per seconds
- Maximum Extruder Temperature: 482 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Platform Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Filament Types: PLA, ABS, Copper fill, Wood fill, Bronze fill, and Steel fill
- Laser Resolution:
- Normal phase: 131 microns
- Fast phase: 200 microns
- High-quality: 90 microns
- Type of extruder: Single extruder
- Firmware: Open source
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Software compatibility: Cura Software and Repetier-Host
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, and MicroSD card
To fully understand Mono Price Select Mini V2’s worth, the following are its key Pros and Cons:
One thing you’ll notice about Monoprice Select Mini V2 is its price considering it is packed with features and upgrades compared to its counterparts. Here are its noted features that you’ll love about MP select mini V2:
- Ready to use with factory calibrated print bed; this means, the 3D printer does not require tedious set-up – a “plug and play” mini 3D printer.
- Sturdy design
- Easy to operate
- Readable color LCD with the advanced task
- Open source; compatible with several different types of slicing software.
- Heated bed
- Freedom to use different materials
The MP Select Mini V2 is designed to print items from different materials including PLA, Nylon, ABS, and more. Hence, with Mini V2’s ability to 3D print items from a wide range of materials, this gives the mini printer a great advantage; this allows the printer to print several different items from different printing scenarios.
- The quick-release filament system
Unlike other mini 3D printers, the Monoprice Select Mini V2 is designed with a quick-release filament system that allows you to change the material without having to compromise the 3D printing result.
- Simple and easy to use
If you are a beginner in 3D printing, the Monoprice Select Mini V2 is the best choice – it is a user-friendly 3D printer.
- The high-speed printing process can sometimes cause 3D printing to fail. So, avoid using high-speed printing if not necessary.
- There is inconsistency in printing temperature that causes 3D printing to fail when printing complicated and bigger models.
- Re-calibration can be very tricky for beginners.
Is Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer V2 worth-it?
Going through the mini printer’s features and pros, you are getting most of what you will pay for. So, if you are currently looking forward to purchasing your first 3D printer, the Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer V2 is indeed worth-it.
If you need additional details on this, you may visit Digi 3DVerse’s website today.