Are you trying to learn how to embroider using a machine? Just in case you did not know, if you are planning to use your regular sewing machine, first, it won’t work, secondly, you’ll have a hard time if you insist on using a sewing machine – you really need to use an embroidery machine.
Embroidery machine allows you to do free-stitching or embroidery stitching, while the sewing machine can only sew two stitches together. In other words, it is a bad idea to use a regular sewing machine if you are planning to do some embroidery stitching.
There are a myriad of embroidery machines available in the market today; however, if you are looking for a reliable and easy to use an embroidery machine, you better look at Brother PE800 Embroidery machine. To get full access, this reliable review of the Brother PE800 sewing machine will help you get more into details.
For now, here are a few things that you might miss-out when reviewing the Brother PE800:
- Dimensions: 17.3” W x 7.91” D x 11.49” D
- Assembled Product Weight: 30.2 pounds
- What’s included:
o 5” x 7” embroidery foot and hoop
o A needle set
o 4 pieces of bobbins
o A cleaning brush, a bobbin cover, and a seam ripper
o 3 pieces of screwdrivers (a disc-shaped, small, and large)
o 4 pieces of spool caps (mini, small, medium, and large-sized spool caps)
o Spool net
o Thread spool insert
o Seam ripper
o A dust cover
o A user’s manual
- Designed with a large LCD touch screen, which previews your designs in color. Also, it allows you to switch the thread color of your desire.
- The machine is manufactured with a myriad of unique design options. Since the Brother PE800 is designed with built-in memory and a USB port that allows you to store any desired design you have downloaded online, you can easily choose whichever design you wish to embroider. Plus, the Brother PE800 has 138 built-in embroidery designs that include the following:
o 11 lettering fonts of 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic style
o 10 different shapes of the frame
o 14 styles of borders
- The Brother PE800 is designed with an expansive field of 5” x 7”; this allows you to stitch larger letterings and designs, to combine different designs, and gives you lesser cases of rehooping.
- It allows you to do some extensive design editing – one of the best features of Brother PE800. It gives you the freedom to mirror the image and rotate the image of your desire, it allows you to boost and reduce the size of the design.
- It is faster to stitch using Brother PE800.
- The Brother PE800 is manufactured with built-in tutorials; which is one of the reasons why using this machine is much user-friendly than the other brands.
So, should you use an embroidery machine?
Yes, you should.
Also, if it is about choosing the best embroidery machine, you’ll have no regret using Brother PE800.